I was sitting on my hotel bed in Banbury, Oxfordshire-England after a long day of training at my company’s R&D center when I received a blog comment from Beth Terrence on Peeledonion. Beth had been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger award and it’s with great enthusiasm that I too, got to discover her blog the heart of awakening.
On that night, not only did I get to discover Beth’s very inspiring writings but I was also honored to receive the award from her. That was a double blessing. Thank you!
So now I am also humbly receiving and passing on the very inspiring blogger award. It works like this:
Thank the person who nominated you and write a post about it.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Pass the award on to 10 or 12 bloggers you enjoy, link to their blogs, and let them know you nominated them.
So Beth, THANK YOU! I am very excited to be in touch with you now.
Seven things about me:
1. I love writing, this is how I can best take the time to pick the exact word I am searching for.
2. My mother tongues are Persian and French but through my encounters, travel and significant relationships, English has become my third one. Spanish is the language of my heart and Italian the one of my body.
3. I have a strong analytical mind – blame it on my education and my profession - but more recently I have been attracted to the beauty of inner tranquility and universal unanalysable wisdom. Some things have to be lived and not explained.
4. Practicing yoga, breathing techniques and meditation are my best answers so far to my needs for spiritual development. I have no religion and believe everyone should build its own path. Art is probably the other way. But whatever works for you is fine too!
5. Movement and discovery nourish my soul and nothing excites me more than changing my environment, state of mind and vision. There is beauty in change and movement. So I dance.
6. I love traveling and connecting to new people (and old ones too). The world is our home and treasure to bless. Whatever is foreign to me is a good way to remind me of the impermanence of all things.
7. I owe everything I have learned to the people I have met, my parents, sister, close friends, husband, to the strangers on the way, to colleagues and to you. Learning and connecting with all of you is what I wake up for everyday.
The Bloggers I pass on the award to:
Hope you enjoy them too!